[aklug] Re: Meat an Ubuntu user

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 11:00:00 AKDT

I know... On older versions of Ubuntu the network manager had issues. I never figured out what the "issue" was. The quick solution for me was a reboot.

Ubuntu 9.04 seems to have fixed that issue. I just need to remember that the wireless card can be turned off. Small switch on the side of my Dell inspiron 1525.