[aklug] Re: Rebasing the discussion

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 11:02:02 AKDT

"Is this something the group is willing to do?"

It's something the new user should be willing to do, before ever potentially expecting a group to do it for them.

If you see Tux in the road, kill him!
Eat your fish in the shadows, not in the streets!
A penguin will see Tux when he is ready.

http://www.google.com/linux?hl=en&q=

2 cents,
--eddie