[aklug] Re: Basic Linux information

From: <daddoo@acetylene-computing.com>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 00:39:38 AKDT

your thoughts and words show your passion for the OS, and the AKLUG =20
association and not a personal attack Art (aka enkiduak) views you =20
guys as a choice group of peers and so I follow his logic that you =20
are honorable individuals and he also keeps telling me R..T..F..M.. =20
and has shown me sights like Ubuntu,and Linux Questions with the =20
caveat that if my questions are to basic or haven't been researched =20
enough to not look like I'm wanting an easy answere I might get my =20
feelings hurt by old timers hollering at me to rtfm