[aklug] Re: Basic Linux information

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Wed Sep 16 2009 - 16:29:54 AKDT

Hence the attempts of some to get kids interested in robotics.
Unfortunately, the transitional support from the basic Lego brick has
been lacking and/or unsuccessful in keeping kids involved in FLL
involved through high school, though I wish Wade et al at dimond
success.

While we talk about getting kids educated for a technology focused
world as a practical matter our schools have been rather dramatic
failures.