[aklug] Re: Blackberry tethering

From: bdk <bdk@thirdmason.com>
Date: Sat Sep 12 2009 - 20:09:56 AKDT

I've used Berry4All (berry4all.com) to tether my Blackberry to my laptop
for the past few months both here and down south, works great and very
easy. I don't have bluetooth built into my laptop so I wasn't able to
try bbbl but did find it in my search for tethering apps.

With AT&T I believe you need the data+tethering plan and with ACS
tethering is covered under the regular data plan for the phone.

-Sean