[aklug] Re: Faxing and cell phones

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 16:47:56 AKDT

Lol, one reason for vsifaxs dev of lcr was to route if possible via ip
as less costly than wending ones way through the forest otherwise.
Since we can print to a printer via ip anywhere already, what is the
value added by reversing course as it were - and I am not arguing
against you so much as playing the interlocutor (which I suppose is an
answer in part to one of your two questions). Well I a couple dozen
hoodlums to attend to and must off.... Will follow up later but it is
too fina a day to spend anymore of it pecking at this thing;