[aklug] Re: Faxing and cell phones

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 16:33:12 AKDT

One of the things that made the vsifax product so nice was the ability
to do lcr and to choose formats based on end user demand simply ( of
course as well as file translation services ), but as Shane suggests
that can all be done with open software, though I can't see a real up
and coming market for fax...