[aklug] Re: Faxing and cell phones

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 08:19:10 AKDT

Since fax.com will never know how to associate all inbound fax numbers
based in the callers identification it can't simply use one 800 number
for all or even a small group of fax clients. eg. If I wanted to fax
an invoice to two different fax.com users, one user would get both.

I'm not sure on the cost, but it is rather washish.. I'm in the
business of making pennies lately.