[aklug] Re: Proble with CGI connection, getting nowhere with tech support

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 21:25:11 AKDT

Have you tried it from a GCI connection on this end?

I used to have a similar setup to what you're describing on an ACS DSL
connection only it was all here in town. I was only able to reach it
from another ACS connection. ACS also insisted they were blocking
nothing I was trying to use.

After a couple of months, I decided it must have something to do with
the interchange between the 2 systems and gave up on it.

I never did quit being just a little suspicious that I wasn't quite
getting the straight scoop from ACS on what was and was not being
blocked though.