[aklug] Looking for a small ARM computer

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 12:56:10 AKDT

I'm looking for an ARM computer (already in an enclosure, ready to go),
something like this: http://www.moxa.com/product/UC-7122_UC-7124-CE.htm

Debian or uClinux, enough ram to be useful, four serial ports, 1 LAN, SD
would be nice. No VGA needed.

I'm being overwhelmed with options, and don't really know where to start
looking.

The reason I'm asking when I've already found the Moxa is that the Moxa
unit is $500, and I'd like to pay less than that. :) Anyone have any
recommendations or experiences to share?

Thanks!

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com