[aklug] Re: Samba and OSX

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 09:34:03 AKDT

I see.... Commercial windows nfs packages work fine (I've tested
three or four) but cost money. At the time I could not identify an
open package that I felt could do the trick, though there was a
Microsoft unix services package released with client and gateway for
nfs that I looked at (it worked, but I don't like to rely on anything
Microsoft).

I have also used commercial unix smb packages that have probably been
ported to Linux that worked great (such as Sharity)