[aklug] An idea

From: Nathan Templeton <pb280c@gci.net>
Date: Wed Jun 24 2009 - 01:20:01 AKDT

    Alrighty Gents.

       I know I have not been around the meetings for a bit.. Sorry for
that, times get busy with school and life.

       Here is what I need help with. We all know about ACS and some
other cell providers giving Life Line Cell service to those that cannot
afford it for a dollar a day. Being the college environment I've been in
now since around 2007. I see the need to expand this in some way to
internet connectivity. I have the idea. After a bit of research I don't
have all the answers.. Would a foundation? A trust? What is the best way
to make something to make this happen? I don't care if it's open
source.. I don't care what it takes to make it happen. I'm tired of
watching so many with so much to give, learn, teach fall to the waste
side.. SMS 223-4598. Reply here. All ideas are welcome. Thanks if for
nothing else taking the time to read.

Nathan