[aklug] Re: Dual Monitors and mousing around

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 06 2009 - 16:58:20 AKDT

Yeah, you need to keep an eye on monitor geometry when setting up dual
screens.

That Toshiba laptop I bring to the Friday night sessions will do dual
screens rather easily, but it's WXGA @ 1200 x 800. Most desktop screens
won't do that.

It automatically went to the least common denominator and I wound up
doing 1024x768. 1200x800 & 1024x768 are my only choices. Usable, but
not really I want.

Jim G