[aklug] Re: domain registrars

From: Ben Everitt <ben.everitt@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 15:26:47 AKDT

1and1 does seem to have a good repoire with folks. I would caution
however to not put all your eggs in one basket. It's not wise to have
your registrar, DNS, and host with one company at one spot. That way if
the host goes down for maintenance, abuse, or simply gets DOS'd you are
not stuck without service completely.

-Ben