[aklug] Re: New Linux Profesional Instute exams

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 17:15:43 AKDT

Okay, maybe the commands are there but we don't use them any more. Things like "pwconv". That was on the old test. There were one or two commands I couldn't find on my Ubuntu system. They might have been red hat commands.

There were some questions on XFree86. I would be surprised if any of the config tools were still around. I can't remember any off the top of my head.