[aklug] Re: Backups

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Thu Apr 30 2009 - 07:45:49 AKDT

Speaking of backups, does anybody know a useful backup solution for
linux that will put things on tape?

I know of Amanda (which I'm not really a fan of) and Bacula (which I've
just installed, and need to configure if it's not a pain) but if there
are other backup to tape programs you know of that are easy and free,
I'd love to know about them...

Adam