[aklug] Re: Distro Test

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 07:14:35 AKDT

Hmmm..scary. I think this thing uses telepathy: Debian, Linux Mint, Kubuntu,
Ubuntu...I just read an interesting shootout between Debian Xfce and Xubuntu
9.04 <http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20090427#feature> that has me
intrigued.
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 9:42 PM, James Tweet <jamestweet@yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK. This is kinda cool. I found this on the Craig's list forums.
>
> http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/index.php?firsttime=true

ØÖ! ì~ð
"Listen to me! When you die in Alaska you die in real life!"
"Change before you have to"
"If you want to build a ship
don't herd people together to collect wood
and don't assign them tasks and work,
but rather teach them to long for the
endless immensity of the sea."
Antoine-Marie-Roger de Saint-Exupery