[aklug] Re: HTPC question

From: <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Sun Apr 12 2009 - 20:17:16 AKDT

Hello Clay,

I have been using MythTV for a few years with my GCI cable and can =20
control the cable box with an IRBlaster connected to my serial port. I =20
used to build it from scratch but there are now some distros that make =20
it extremely easy to setup. One would be Mythdora and the other is =20
Knoppmyth.

Jon