[aklug] Dual monitors

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 23:39:55 AKDT

Any of you guys using or have used dual monitors on a Linux box with
NVIDIA? I was thinking of trying it out with my Debian amd64 machine (with
NVIDIA 6 series card) but I'd have to rearrange some furniture so I was
hoping to get some input first.

What I am particularly interested in: If you run a full-screen app, like a
video game, will it contain itself to the main monitor, or will it try to
stretch out the resolution? Testimonials on the this or any other related
issue would be appreciated.

--
Christopher Howard
http://indicium.us