[aklug] Re: Turbo Tax and Linux

From: <bryanm@acsalaska.net>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 21:26:18 AKDT

On Wed, April 8, 2009 7:18 am, Royce Williams wrote:
>> Anyone solving these windows application problems with other applications?
>
> If your taxes aren't very complex, I'm having good luck with this:
>
> http://home.mchsi.com/~taxcalculator/

Really? I admit I only glanced at the web page, but isn't this
just a spreadsheet that "some guy" threw together? If he got
something wrong in the spreadsheet, would you ever know about it?
I don't think I'd want to trust my government documents to some
regular Joe who disclaims all responsibility.

Am I missing something?

--
Bryan Medsker
bryanm@acsalaska.net