[aklug] Re: linux, electricity, and the internet

From: Larry Collier <larry@medease.com>
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 11:59:46 AKDT

Another 'doom and gloom' story to fill column inches. A germ of truth but =
(1)=20
repairs would be fairly quick -- weeks to months and we have shown ourselve=
s=20
to be very flexible in past disasters -- and the rest of the developed worl=
d=20
would be in the same boat. How fast would Russia recover from this kind of=
=20
event?

Larry