[aklug] Farewell

From: Stephen King <sking@chartercollege.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 18:56:29 AKDT

Due to the healthy respect I've gained for all of you over the last few
years of lurking on the list and working with many of you in various
capacities, I just wouldn't feel right slipping out the door without
saying bye. I've enjoyed all of our various interactions, working on
projects, serving on opposite sides of the table at advisory council
meetings, sitting together at IT Expos, attending the one AKLUG meeting
I managed to make in the several years I have belonged to the group, and
watching the *nix class of operating systems evolve and try to figure
out what it wanted to become as it has grown up.

Meanwhile, I'm really happy to announce that I've accepted an Academic
Dean position at a college down in the state of my youth, Mississippi.
I'm excited to be going home, leaving my snow shovels, gloves, hats,
etc., in the appropriate receptacles along the way.

Should any of you wish to contact me after Friday, please use my
personal address: skingcharter@yahoo.com.

Stephen King

Dean of Education

Charter College

2221 E. Northern Lights Suite 120

Anchorage, AK 99508

(907) 777-1324

sking@chartercollege.edu

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." - Henry
Ford