[aklug] Re: hardware ?

From: Ron Yeager <rony@gci.net>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 07:59:24 AKDT

Greg - I have done a few. Not too hard to do. The hardest is getting the
case open, but if you take your time, it goes easy. I have found a few
people online who will do it for a couple hundred bucks plus parts, but have
no knowledge of local facilities. If you decide to buy the part and wanna do
it yourself, let me know!
Ron Yeager

--
Ron Yeager