[aklug] Re: hardware ?

From: bdk <bdk@thirdmason.com>
Date: Tue Mar 24 2009 - 21:19:53 AKDT

3 Month old still under warrenty? I had to send an HP back years ago for
a factory repair that worked out good. Had to clean out clogged cooling
fins of both compaqs and HPs and always found really good 'factory
repairman' exploded diagrams on HPs site that tell you if you need to
get to part X, that you need to remove Y and Z and the pages that show
their exploded view.

-Sean