[aklug] Re: Win XP to Lin XP

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 15:57:39 AKDT

I thought it looked interesting as well, but there may be problems.

I couldn't get it from their site, but I did get the iso from the
Russian site.

The Linux-XP website said it was available from
www.thelinuxstore.org.uk, so I went there and when I couldn't find it, I
asked.

This is the reply I got back from John Coke:

"Sorry we no longer carry Linux XP. We were having to many licencing
issues with them. And the development seems to have almost been stopped.
Its too bad as it was a great distro.

Regards,"