[aklug] Re: eBox

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Sun Mar 15 2009 - 11:58:11 AKDT

It's just a configuration interface for software you'd use in any
network scenario.. It works pretty well in production for small-medium
sites. I'm going to try it out @ my office soon, sigh, because well..
everybody thinks they are the I.T. guy around here.
Shane

James Tweet wrote:
> Is anyone here using eBox in a production environment? I have set it up as a virtual machine. It seems to work just fine. But I want to know about the performance on a live network.
>
> James

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: OpenPGP digital signature