[aklug] Friday Night Presentation

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed Feb 11 2009 - 22:34:39 AKST

This is a reminder that I will be doing a presentation this Friday on
how to set up a Git server using https.

David pointed out there are several other ways to do this, and may
decide to join me for the presentation.

Although I'm not specifically planning to show how to use Git, I will
open up access to my test respository so we can play around with using
Git.

For https to work properly, you must have at least 1.6.0.4, because
I'm using a self-signed certificate.

Here is a link for you Ubuntu folks:

https://launchpad.net/~git-core/+archive/ppa

Post to the list if you have any questions or post to me directly if
you'd like to try and use the test repository before the presentation.

Mike B.