[aklug] Re: X-Com: UFO Defense

From: Josh Rhoades <kaiden11@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 18 2009 - 23:11:24 AKST

I'm pretty sure I have an old copy on CD, but I'm pretty sure it's
buried beneath clothes, computer parts, and more CDs. To offer an
alternative, UFO: Alien Invasion is sort of the spiritual remake of
X-COM (http://ufoai.sourceforge.net/?page=Home). Hard as all get out,
but then again, the original X-COM was approaching impossible.