[aklug] Re: Clonezilla, a better chost than Ghost?

From: Lee <lee@afabco.org>
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 10:31:50 AKST

Each partition went over as it's original size, but the whole 250G was available. The
remaining 150G or so (in my specific case) was designated as 'unallocated'. I then
went in with a partition editor and resized several of the partitions, ultimately
using the whole drive.

It was instructive looking at clonezilla do the imaging process; one of the really
nice things about linux based stuff is that it usually overwhelms you with information
about what's going on 8). Unlike most proprietary systems.