[aklug] Friday's meeting

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 16:24:13 AKST

Instead of a presentation for Friday, I'd like to throw an idea out there.

The idea is to do a workshop. In this case, it revolves around using udev.

It's completely self serving, but I thought other folks would be
interested as well.

How this might work is I bring in my computer and we plug some usb
devices into it.

The goal would be to force control of where and how the device shows
up using the tools provided by my distro. In this case it will be
Ubuntu.

I've been doing quite a bit of research and am really close to solving
this problem for myself, but thought it would be fun to plug in
various usb devices and see what happens?

Let me know what you folks think.

Mike B.