[aklug] Re: Regarding Usenet

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Tue Dec 30 2008 - 22:23:31 AKST

On Tuesday 30 December 2008, Kevin Miller said something like:
> That's great news. I was about a half inch from switching to GCI.
> Only thing that was slowing me down was the email address hassle;
> updating all the mailing lists I'm on, notifying friends/fmaily, etc.

That's why you buy your own domain and get an e-mail only host. You can
get a full-blown web host with e-mail forwarding for just dollars per
month. Or you could go with something like this:
http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/security/compare.html and pay just
$12/user/year.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer