[aklug] Multi-seat X

From: James Zuelow <James_Zuelow@ci.juneau.ak.us>
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 10:11:21 AKST

Sorry for not posting back about my multi-seat configuration.

I think that a dual X-server setup would definitely work according to
the multi seat howto's sent to me, but I have found that my particular
hardware (Dell GX620) doesn't like dual video cards. If I have a PCIe
card installed, it disables the onboard one. I can use an expansion
card to get two heads with the onboard video controller, but then I have
trouble getting two different X servers up. I don't have time to build
new hardware to test the howtos. :(

James