[aklug] OT: Free Equipment from KTUU

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Wed Dec 17 2008 - 17:17:15 AKST

Hello all,
KTUU has a big pile of gear to get rid of. Some of it works and some of
it doesn't. It all has to go and the only cost to you is you have to
come and get it!
I'll be at our warehouse where all this gear is stacked up on Thursday
the 18th from 4pm - 6:30pm and on Friday the 19th from 9am - noon.
Whatever is left at noon on Friday will go to the recycling plant.

The address for our warehouse is 600 W. 58th, unit C. To get there, if
you proceed south on Arctic from International Airport, you will turn
Left onto W. 58th. Go just over two tenths of a mile and you will see
building 600 on your right. Don't park in the front of the building,
but go just a bit further on 58th and come in on the back side (the side
with the big garage doors). Our unit is the third one in from the
street and has a no parking sign on the garage door, you can ignore the
sign and park in front of the door if you like. Come on in the man
sized door that is on the Left side of the garage door.

You can call me on my cell at 441-8577 anytime if you have any
questions. Attached is a list of what we have to give away. Please
forward this note on to anyone you think might be interested in some of
these goodies!

See you later this week!

Trent McNelly
Disposal agent, KTUU