[aklug] Re: SPUG: Bye bye XP PC!!! Hello Leopard Mac???

From: Jim MacDonald <jim@macdonald.org>
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 17:14:51 AKST

I would like to add my two cents here as well.
I also use a Mac Laptop. A Mac Book Pro. I purchased it after my Dell
laptop up and died on me.
It took me a bit to get used to only one mouse button but other than
that I love it... what I can't figure out in the GUI I can do from the
command prompt in BASH.

I use Unix on a daily basis at work and it's an easy transition back
and forth.

Jim MacDonald
jim@macdonald.org