[aklug] Re: InstallFest

From: Jim MacDonald <jim@macdonald.org>
Date: Sat Nov 01 2008 - 08:45:35 AKDT

yeah I had read that earlier this week but wasn't going to mention it
until I tried it. it messes with your apt install which would NOT be a
good thing if it didn't work or you couldn't revert. I wanted to try
it before I recommended it.
also the other problem you get with torrents is as interest wains so
does the number of connections to the torrent. so it might actually
make your install take longer than a traditional apt-get update later
on.

Jim MacDonald
jim@macdonald.org