[aklug] Re: InstallFest

From: Jim MacDonald <jim@macdonald.org>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 11:44:30 AKDT

I am getting the current ones from shipit.ubuntu.com which ships free
stamped CD's if you all want more than that you can also request (by
default) up to 5 cd's for free and they will take special requests for
more. Mine were shipped on the 27th of Oct. So they should be here in
plenty of time.
and I am willing to make more.. but I need the mirror to burn from.

standing by.

Jim MacDonald
jim@macdonald.org