[aklug] text-based email-clients

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Mon Oct 20 2008 - 14:58:56 AKDT

I remember that some of you guys once said that you were old fogies that
live out of an 80x25 terminal. :)

What text-based mail clients do you use? I'm looking for something that
allows access to multiple IMAP accounts (and makes it fairly easy to add
the accounts). Cone looked really cool, but it didn't seem to allow me
to use an IMAP server that had a self-signed security certificate, which
just happens to be the case of my main IMAP account. Mutt also seemed
nice -- but it looks like I would have to research how to add the IMAP
account to the config files (if I can find them).

--
Christopher Howard
choward@indicium.us