[aklug] Job hunting

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 12:33:06 AKDT

So, my employer (Not EEI, my current full-time employer) is laying me
off due to funding issues (projects just aren't there right now) so I'm
in the job market. I've applied for a couple jobs at UAF, but there
isn't anything else in the area. If you know of any companies in
Fairbanks that are hiring, or companies elsewhere that would go for
telecommuting (which I've been doing for the past year, some travel OK)
leads would be appreciated. I've linked to my resume, but I'll sum up
here:

2+ years Python (and I've read the Django docs through, done some
experimentation)
5+ years Perl
9+ years Linux Admin
4+ years MySQL admin and general DB programming
Apache, Lighttpd, Postfix, Bind, PmWiki, Subversion (admin and user)
Some Windows 2003 admin
Small-network networking knowledge (i.e. I'll wire up your office, and
set up the firewall, but don't ask me about BGP)

Resume here: http://jjncj.com/papers/KuglerAll.pdf

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com