[aklug] Re: Computer Science courses of interest

From: Stephen King <sking@chartercollege.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 17:19:07 AKDT

Nope, you weren't missing anything that I can tell. It's pretty skimpy
in the course you linked. I'll not give you my typical snide commentary
regarding the practice of andragogy in the social sciences and instead
just say that you're probably right in that it's just the way this
course is designed to be offered: "Here, read these books, write these
essays, and when I'm done playing golf I'll give you feedback." =20

Stephen King
Dean of Education
Charter College
2221 E. Northern Lights Suite 120
Anchorage, AK 99508
(907) 777-1324
sking@chartercollege.edu
=20

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." - Henry
Ford=20