[aklug] hiding .dot files in evince

From: Greg Madden <gomadtroll@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 15:09:27 AKDT

Whenever I open a pdf file in Evince, do a save* operation I get a default
dialog that starts at the root of my home directory and shows all
files... even the dot files. I can not find a configuration option in the
preferences. My preference is to not see dot files as as save option,
would be nice if Evince could remember the working directory I am saving
to, saving multiple pdf's and having to navigating the whole file tree is
almost enough to make me switch document viewers.

TIA

--
Peace
Greg Madden