[aklug] Re: opencalc printing microscopically

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Jun 29 2008 - 10:34:29 AKDT

Bill,

Although I haven't ever tried printing with Calc, problems with =20
printing are sometimes related to the font chosen. Just for kicks, =20
try changing fonts.

Additionally, do you have similar problems printing from Writer?

What about other programs? Are there any programs that print correctly?

Additionally, the DPI chosen also has an effect (you probably already =20
know this).

Can you provide some more detail about the problem you are having =20
printing multiple Calc pages?

Mike B.