[aklug] Linux and dial-up modems

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 18:28:59 AKDT

Hi. Since this is an Alaska lug, I imagine that there is at least one
or two other people on this list who are stuck with a dial-up internet
connection at home (or were until sometime recently).
Has any out there had a good experience with getting their dial-up
internet connection to work in Linux? If so, would you tell me your
story, as well as what modem brand and Linux distribution you were using?

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: choward.vcf