[aklug] Re: Blackberry & SyncML

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 11:37:07 AKDT

OK, I'm waiting.

I'm also in the process buying a Treo 650 off Craig's List. I'm curious
to see if it's increased networks speed, edge vs gprs, makes any
difference. Of course I don't really know if the network makes any use
of edge either.

One of the straws I'm grasping at is that the phones software is timing
out before a response is received from the server.