[aklug] Good dabase designer help needed. $$ for you$$

From: <todd@akcomputerrescue.com>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 20:27:56 AKDT

 I am looking for a database programmer that is willing (with pay), to help
me develop a database for one of my customers. There are a couple of things
my customer is looking for. They are:
1. What to track all customer orders
2. Needs it to allow random searching for data
3. Should be managed through the internet only using the DB program on the
server
4. Have the information presented in a graphical way on the website that is
printable. They are a relocation firm and cannot find a software that works
for customers up here in Alaska. We don't need to important any of the
existing info, so it would be a fresh design from scratch. If you are
interested in doing this job let me know. --Todd
todd@akcomputerrescue.com[2][2] P.S. It doesn't matter what tool is used.
Just has to run on a 2003 server. Let me know if you're interested, you can
contact me offline.

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:todd@akcomputerrescue.com
   2 mailto:todd@akcomputerrescue.com