[aklug] Friday Night Linux presentation

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 13:05:42 AKDT

I think there were about 6+ people at the presentation. It seemed to
go very well, and because X is a pretty big subject, it was mostly
just an overview of the xorg file and a few of the utilities.

Hopefully one of the attendees will have something to say about what
they got out of it.

So unless someone specifically disagrees with me...it went awesome,
without any flaws and everyone learned all they could.......(wink,
wink, nudge, nudge)

Mike B.