[aklug] Re: Exchange versus a Linux email solution

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 15:06:23 AKDT

Also, the Horde Project has started to focus on this.

http://www.horde.org

I think MIMP is the module name.

Also, there is the DIMP module, which is supposed to be more
Ajaxy...like Zimbra.

You might also look at Communigate...I believe they have a Community
version, but I'm not sure that it is open source.

Mike B.