[aklug] BIND9 and ACL support

From: dhull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 21:03:17 AKDT

I guess I sort of miss represented BIND9 in that last post. ACL support is in BIND9 which is what I'm using. What I meant to say is that I've never used ACL support. As far as I know anyone could have done anything they wanted to my DNS server. Assuming they new what they were doing.

I just locked it down so all anyone can do is access testing-linux.com. Including me.

I really need add my new email address to the aklug list so I can reply to posts.