[aklug] Re: Munkeys can setup a bind DNS server

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 14:55:29 AKDT

Damien -=20

Apparantly you didn't read my email clearly.

The issue stems from the SOA for googles nameserver changing
the pointer to their authoritative name servers.

If google updates their SOA, all other DNS servers are supposed to
follow suit.

What is not known is how the SOA got changed, or when, or when it was
reverted.

company bashing isn't helping anything, especially since you didn't send
any information in, despite my multiple requests for it.

However, you're entitled to your opinion, and while I'm no GCI zealot,=20
spreading mis-information really doesn't accomplish anything, except,
perhaps, raising ire.