[aklug] Re: Google.com works with my own DNS server

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 14:39:59 AKDT

All,=20

  it appears that the issue is resolving.

Upon examining things, it appears that something happened to cause
the SOA for googles service to point to a third-party, which meant that
resolution failed.

It's unknown if this is a malicious attack, or a simple error.

We've cleared our caching servers and verified that we're pulling
from googles correct nameserver.

Please let me know if there are still issues.