[aklug] Monthly presentations needed

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 21:31:08 AKST

I'd like to line up a few more presentations for the following
months...anyone interested?

Here are some ideas:

- DNS views
- Xen
- LVM's
- Putting a home network together (this would be right down Bob's alley :) )
- Compiling programs from source
- Linux From Scratch

Or how about some applications:

- Gimp
- Gaim
- Grub
- GnuPlot
- Graphviz
- There have to be more applications that start with G!

If any of you are old enough to have seen the sitcom Welcome Back
Kotter, it would be great to have a few Horseshack's with their arms in
the air saying.....oh....oh...pick me....pick me!

Mike B.